Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Blog Post 1: Class Survey

1. My name is, Nicholas Lanese however I prefer to be called, Nick.

2. My hometown is Wickliffe, Ohio
3. I would prefer to teach anywhere from kindergarten to first grade.
4. Some things I am into are tennis, golf, and watching sports. This semester I am going to be taking five classes as well as play for the tennis team here at John Carroll.
5. There are many things in my life that are very important to me. One very important thing is my family. Also, sports are very important to me because they are a stress reliever. A final thing that is important to me is the way others view me. I try to be the best person I can be so it is important people look at me in a positive way.
6. Things that must be in place for me to be comfortable in a classroom include being in a friendly environment, and being  in a place where I feel I can share my opinion without being nervous.
7. In high school the work I received was fairly easy. The reason I say this is because I was never really challenged in the classroom because of the way the students acted around me the teachers always had to focus on settling them down and because of this they were not able to teach as much as they should have.
8. Some concerns in the education field I have is if I will be able to find a job right after graduation.
9. Is there any certain sports you enjoy playing? If so which sports? Also, how many years have you been teaching in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment